IIIC Spot Admission At Vadakara and Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Infrastructure and Construction (IIIC) operating under the Kerala Government Labour Department is organising job oriented courses for candidates from Malabar area. Natives and residents from Kozhikode, Wayanad, Malappuram, Kannur, Kasargod districts will be offered spot admission on 23 October at Vadakara and 24 October at Kozhikode.
Spot admission centre at Vadakara will be at Vagbhadanatha Hall (Madithattu), near Madapally school.
Recruitment at Kozhikode will be organised at Karaparambu UL Centre of excellence. IIIC Deputy Director Commander Vinod Shankar and Dr. Pradeep Sundaresan, Head-Public Relations & Industrial Affairs will lead the spot admission procedures. Uralungal Labour Contract Cooperative Society manages the operations of IIIIC.
Courses and basic qualifications (in bracket) are given as follows.
1. Plumber General Level 4 (10th class) 3 month course
2. Assistant Electrician Level 3 (10th class) 3 month course
3. Construction Field Laboratory Technician Level 4 (10th class) 3 month course
4. Construction Painter and Decorator Level 3 (10th class) 3 month course
5. Bar bender and steel fixer (5th class) 3 month course
6. Assistant surveyor (5th class) 3 month course
7. Quality Technician (Diploma Civil) 6month course
8. Plumber Foreman Level 5 (Plus 2) 6month course
9. Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management (Plus 2) 1 year course
10. Advanced Certificate Program in GIS/GPS (Science Graduate, BA Geography, BTech Civil) 6 month course
1. PG Diploma in Advanced Construction Management (BTech Civil, BArch) 1 year course
2. PG Diploma in Interior Design and Construction
(BTech Civil, BArch) 1 year course
3. PG Diploma in Urban Planning Design and Management (BTech Civil, BArch) 1 year course
4. Professional Engineering Certificate Program, Site Supervisor (BTech Civil, BArch) 6 month course
5.PG Diploma in Facility and Contract Management (Degree)
6. PG Diploma in Retail Management (Degree)