- Ph.D (Under Progress) – Vellore Institute of Technology
- M.E (Structural Engineering) – Anna University
- B.Tech ( Civil Engineering ) – Kerala University
- Assistant Professor at Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Pattoor for 1 year
- Quantity surveyor at Trojan Holdings, Abudhabi for 2 years
- Assistant Professor at Providence College of Engineering for 2.5 years
- Quantity Surveying & Valuation, Civil Engineering Project Management, Advanced Concrete Technology, Water Resources Engineering, Engineering Geology, Mechanics of Structures, Forensic Engineering, Basics of Civil Engineering, Air Quality Management.
- Autocad, MS office, Photoshop
- NPTEL-2017- Hydration, Porosity and Strength of Cementitious Materials – IIT Kanpur - Qualified as among top 2 % of the certified candidates with Elite Category Certificate
- Attended Seminar on Earthquake design -2017– Organized by Vellore Institute of Technology
- Attended Two-week Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Workshop on Fluid Mechanics – 2014 Conducted by IIT Kharagpur under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD)
- Concrete Technology, Supplementary Cementitious Materials.
- Sustainable Supplementary Cementitious Materials Derived from Agro-Wastes - A Review