- B.Sc (Geography), UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
- M.Sc (Earth Remote Sensing and Geo-Information Technology), MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY
- Project Associate in Soil Survey, Government of Kerala
- Research Scholar in Rubber Research Institute of India.
- Project head in GIS division of a Non-Governmental Organization (Startup)
- GIS Technician in Kerala State Land Use Board, Government of Kerala.
- Digital Image Processing, Remote Sensing and GIS
- ARCGIS, QGIS, Erdas Imagine, ENVI, Rolta Geomatica, Leica Photogrammetry Suite, DGPS, Photoshop, Python, SQL & DBMS, Microsoft Access, dBASE.
- Completed short term course on “Remote Sensing, GIS & GPS Applications” conducted by Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, Dehradun.
- "Ground Water Potential Zone Identification: A MCDM Approach Using Remote Sensing and GIS" National Seminar on Emerging Frontiers in Geomatic Applications on 22-March- 2011 – EMFROG 2011
- “Site Suitability for Waste Disposal in Thiruvananthapuram District Kerala: An Intelligent GIS Based Decision Analysis Approach” (using Analytical Hierarchical Process) in the National Seminar on 30-March-2010 “Trends in Geospatial Data Analysis for Resource and Environmental management”
- “Surface Water Resource Quantification Using Satellite Images- A Case Study of Melur Block in Madurai District, Tamilnadu” in the National Seminar conducted by University of Kerala on 9-Oct-2009, Thiruvananthapuram
- Water Resource Mapping and Management, Vegetation Analysis, Flood Inundation Mapping, Land Slide Zonation.
- “Assessing Agricultural drought in Natural Rubber Plantations using Modis Terra Satellite Data” S.M Shebin, Shankar Meti, B.Pradeep, James Jacob and M.D Jessy Journal: Rubber Science, 27(1):8-14, 2014
- “Application of Remote Sensing And GIS For Estimating Area under Natural Rubber Cultivation” Shankar Meti, B. Pradeep, James Jacob S.M Shebin and M.D Jessy Journal: RubberScience, 29(1):7-19, 2016