- Ph.D(Ongoing)- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ettimadai Campus, Coimbatore
- M.Tech (Computer Integrated Manufacturing)- University of Kerala
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)- University of Kerala
- Adhoc Assistant Professor at College of Engineering & Management, Punnapra for 1 year
- Assistant professor at St. Thomas College of Engineering & Technology, Chengannur for 1 year
- Assistant Professor at Providence College of Engineering, Chengannur for 2 years
- Mechatronics, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Engineering Graphics, Material Handling & Facilities Planning, Machine Tools
- AutoCAD, Solidworks, Fusion360, Powermill, MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, CNC Programming
- Successfully completed 2 days Faculty Development Program on “Mechatronics” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, St. Thomas College of Engineering & Technology, Chengannur.
- Participated in the training program on “Instructional System Design for Outcome-Based Education” by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chennai held from 02/07/18 to 07/07/18 at Providence College of Engineering, Chengannur.
- Successfully completed 2 days Faculty Development Program on “Computational Fluid Dynamics” held from 22/06/18 to 23/06/18, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, UKF College of Engineering, Parippally.
- Successfully completed 3 days “Faculty Development Program for Student Induction (FDP-SI)” during 7-9 June 2018 at Model Finishing School PMG, Trivandrum organized by AICTE. Participated in the 47th ISTE National Annual Convention held at Saintgits College of Engineering from 27th to 29th January 2018.
- 1. Beneficial effects of Cryogenic Cooling on Chip Breakability, Shear angle and Tool wear in turning AISI 1050 steel
- 2. Experimental investigation on the role of cryogenic cooling in turning AISI 1050 steel