VIVEK.S Assistant Professor (Urban Planning, Design & Architecture)
- B.Arch - TKM Collge of Engineering, Kollam,
- M.Arch (URBAN DESIGN) - College of Engineering, Trivandrum
- Principal Architect at Blend in & KOS Architects - 6 years.
- Assistant Professor at School of Architecture & Design, Bishop Jerome Institute,Kollam - 3 years.
- Architectural Intern in DP Architects pvt. Ltd.- 6 months.
- Visiting Faculty at Mangalam School of Architecture & planning (MSAP), Kottayam. - 2 Months.
- Visiting Faculty at School of Architecture & Design ,Bishop Jerome Institute, Kollam - 2 Months
- Cost effective housing.
- Urban design documentation for cities of Kerala.
- Urban Space syntax modelling.
- Industrial design.
- Urban documentation.
- COA (Council of Architecture)
- IUDI (Institute of Urban Designers India )
- IIA (Indian Institute of Architects)
- The Role of urban Catalysts in reviving deteriorated historic urban spaces of the context of commercial canal precinct of Aleppey, Kerala (M.Arch - Thesis paper)
- Urban Fragmentation, social and physical Segregation in the Indian cities (M.Arch - Research Paper)
- Sustainable design through biomimicry and morphogenetic computational design (B.Arch-Dissertation)